Model No.: Silicone Mold Cups
• When mixing, tilt the cup containing the resin and hardener slightly and gently work the resin and hardener together using a lift and stir motion.
• To get the best results, use a vacuum system to evaucate air trapped in epoxy systems and samples. This reduces or elimates the gap at the sample/epoxy interace, fills pores in the specimen with epoxy and enhances the end result.
• Epoxies are sensitive to the ratio of resin and hardener. Be sure to follow the recommended ratio for each product
• To improve edge retention for acrylic systems, coat thesample in the liquid hardener before pouring in mixed compound.
Durable, reusable silicone mold cups are Widely used for acrylic and epoxy mounting system.
• Some epoxies can be cured more quickly by gently heating, typically at 30-40° C. Use caution as higher cure temperatures can cause excessive heating during curing.Metallographic Cutting Machines and Cutting Equipment and Cutting Consumables and Cutting Accessories and Metallographic Cutting Piece
TROJAN (Suzhou) Technology Co., Ltd.
- Company Name: TROJAN (Suzhou) Technology Co., Ltd.
- Representative: Zhang Ligang
- Product/Service: Metallographic Equipments , Metallographic Consumables , Hardness Tester , Metallographic Specimen Preparation , Metallographic Laboratory , Silicon Carbide Grinding Paper
- Capital (Million US $): 15000000RMB
- Year Established: 2005
- Total Annual Sales Volume (Million US $): US$5 Million - US$10 Million
- Export Percentage: 11% - 20%
- Total Annual Purchase Volume (Million US $): US$1 Million - US$2.5 Million
- No. of Production Lines: 10
- No. of R&D Staff: 5 -10 People
- No. of QC Staff: 5 -10 People
- OEM Services Provided: yes
- Factory Size (Sq.meters): 3,000-5,000 square meters
- Factory Location: TROJAN (Suzhou) MaterialTechnology Co.,Ltd. Was estalished in Suzhou
- Contact Person: Mr. Dury
- Tel: 86--13382101195
Premium Related Products